This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.usarc.org). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information by email us at email@example.com.
- How policy changes will be communicated.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Information we may collect includes:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Credit Card Information
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the
address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
From time to time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact Information – name, complete address, phone number, email address, employer
- Payment information – credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
- Giving information – history of gifts made to USARC, dates and purposes
- Information concerning how you heard about USARC
- Information you wish to share – questions, comments, suggestions, and other information that you share with us related to your interest in our organization
- Your request to receive periodic updates – e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fundraising appeals, newsletters, and other materials
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
USARC uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on the work of USARC. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with the information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
NO SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
USARC will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of USARC and only to further the activities and purposes of USARC.
REMOVING YOUR NAME FROM OUR MAILING LIST
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail or emails to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.