The United States Adaptive Recreation Center is committed to guiding people with disabilities toward the creation and affirmation of rewarding lifestyles by:
- Facilitating challenging and adventurous recreational programming.
- Enabling achievement with superior instruction and personnel.
- Confronting limitations resolutely and educationally.
- Developing independence through a cooperative reliance on others.
- Providing resources for sustained participation with peers.
- Creating awareness throughout the community.