Memories Made, Smiles Seen, Lives Changed.
The United States Adaptive Recreation Center is committed to guiding people with disabilities toward the creation and affirmation of rewarding lifestyles by:
- Facilitating challenging and adventurous recreational programming.
- Enabling achievement with superior instruction and personnel.
- Confronting limitations resolutely and educationally.
- Developing independence through a cooperative reliance on others.
- Providing resources for sustained participation with peers.
- Creating awareness throughout the community.
Volunteer hours this year.
Ski lessons provided.
INLAND REGIONAL CENTER APPEAL RIGHTS NOTIFICATION
Visit Appeals & Complaints – CA Department of Developmental Services or call: (916) 654-1987.