Register NOW for the 2023 Ski-A-Thon!
Our annual Ski-A-Thon is a life-changing event, not just for the participants, but for those whom the event supports. Children (and children at heart) with disabilities learn to face challenges and develop important skills through the programs of the United States Adaptive Recreation Center (USARC), programs supported by events such as our annual Ski-A-Thon.
Due to the Snowmageddon, our Ski-A-Thon has been postponed to March 18th, 2023. Which is the same day we are having our Volunteer party. Please note that this new date is still subject to change due to weather conditions.
- All registration is On-Line for Ski-A-Thon 2023
- Individual participants can get started by clicking here to Register.
- Raise a minimum of $200 before 3/18/2023
- Check-in outside the USARC schoolhouse starting at 7AM on Saturday March 18, 2022.
- Individual Participants must remit all outstanding pledges at registration On-site donations will count toward prizes but will NOT be recorded on-line until after Ski-A-Thon concludes!